The Cannon Bluff Homeowners Association is comprised of 236 single family homes, each situated on a lot sized 1 to 5 acres. The property also contains a 12.5 acre park area, with facilities for picnicking, boating, grilling, hiking and fishing. Due to the low housing density and the wooded, natural surroundings, homeowners have easy access to Northern Virginia's natural wildlife at home and in the park. The property is boardered by Bull Run, allowing access for water activities right next door.
Information for Homeowners
- Homeowner Packets/Park Keys: Mike Varone, 703-401-9590
- Find the HOA By-Laws listed among the documents below
- Find the Covenants among the documents below
- Paying Homeowners Association Dues: Contact the Treasurer, William Evans, via the HOA e-mail ( CannonBHOA@gmail.com ).
- Do you remember (or know) the last time your septic tank was cleaned? Do you remember the company that did it? If not, the Prince William County creates a handy list to help us remember each year. See the link to the 2013 list below.
Adobe Acrobat document [657.0 KB]