The Cannon Bluff Homeowners Association is comprised of 236 single family homes, each situated on a lot sized 1 to 5 acres. The property also contains a 12.5 acre park area, with facilities for picnicking, boating, grilling, hiking and fishing. Due to the low housing density and the wooded, natural surroundings, homeowners have easy access to Northern Virginia's natural wildlife at home and in the park. The property is boardered by Bull Run, allowing access for water activities right next door.
Information for Homeowners
- Homeowner Packets/Park Keys: Mike Varone, 703-401-9594
- Find the HOA By-Laws listed among the documents below
- Find the Covenants among the documents below
- Property Manager:
GHA Community Mgt., LLC
3020 Hamaker Ct., Suite 300
Fairfax, VA 22031
Numbers: 703-752-8300, ext. 724, Fax 703-876-9594
- Paying Homeowners Association Dues
Option 1: Make payment by mail
Make your check out to CB HOA and mail to:
CB HOA c/o GHA Community Management
P.O. Box 105007
Atlanta, GA 30348-5007
Option 2: Make payment online
Or you can pay electronically fora $9.95 fee. Have your CB HOA
Account Number available. Log onto: www.smartstreet.com .
Click "Online Payments." Select option for payment. Fill in "Account
Information" and click :"Find." Follow directions on the web site.
- Do you remember (or know) the last time your septic tank was cleaned? Do you remember the company that did it? If not, the Prince William County creates a handy list to help us remember each year. See the link to the 2013 list below.
Adobe Acrobat document [657.0 KB]